How can our Convention & Visitors Bureau assist you in bringing your convention, meeting, reunion, tournament or special event to San Angelo, Texas?
The San Angelo Convention & Visitors Bureau will:
- advise and assist you in each phase of the bidding process in order to secure a successful meeting for our city.
- make a presentation to your local membership or personally contact "decision makers" at the local, state or national level to investigate the possibilities of San Angelo hosting your group.
- research the history of your meeting, contact previous host cities and obtain all appropriate information to prepare us for the "bidding process"
- have fliers for your group, brochures and information on the city and our CVB services available for your group.
prepare bidding forms according to your meeting needs and resolve the logistics of hosting your group.
- prepare written invitations and city information packets for executive directors, meeting coordinators, boards or site-selection committees soliciting future meetings
- assist local organizations in welcoming meeting coordinators or site-selection committee members to San Angelo, provide city tours and furnish required information in regard to our convention capabilities and services
- satisfy all meeting requirements as specified by your group in order to secure the meeting bid.
San Angelo Has So Much To Offer
An Evening At Fort Concho
transports your group back to the late 1800's and into life at a frontier outpost. Uniformed soldiers welcome you to the nation's largest and best-preserved U.S. Army Fort. Enjoy dinner served in the Commissary, the oldest building in the city, while being entertained by tales of military exploits and live music. Minimum 25.
A Dine Around
highlights San Angelo's outstanding reputation of having more steak houses per capita than any other Texas city. A "Dine Around" can be a terrific way for your group to sample San Angelo's best restaurants which serve up beef, lamb and a great variety of ethnic cuisine.
A Reception At The Cactus Hotel
one of the first Hilton Hotels in Texas, is one of San Angelo's most fascinating surprises. The hotel displays a beautifully renovated lobby and reception area reflecting Baroque and Byzantine styles of the 1930's. The Crystal Ballroom is also available. Please Contact: Jenni Hutcheson at San Angelo
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Please Contact: Jenni Hutcheson at San Angelo Convention & Visitors Bureau - 325-655-4136 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org