The San Angelo Convention and Visitors Bureau offers customized tours to groups complete with a COMPLIMENTARY STEP-ON GUIDE. Whether you are a meeting planner putting together an accompanying person tour for your convention, a tour operator bringing an overnight group to our city or a family member planning that special reunion, we are here to ensure your guests enjoy "Surprising San Angelo"!
- Our goal is to assist you in creating an itinerary and to provide the support needed to assure your task in planning your event is as carefree as possible.
- Our bureau will first visit with you to determine your needs. City information on area accommodations, attractions and transportation also will be provided.
- Once you have decided how you would like to entertain your clients, we provide to you a descriptive itinerary or brochures to include in mailouts.
- Our bureau will act as liaison with attractions to service your group.
- Our office can assist with local transportation. You may lease one of our vintage city trollies or charter buses to see surrounding area attractions. In addition, we can provide you a shuttle or tour schedule for transportation sources to use for printing purposes.
- Our official host group, the Concho Cadre, will welcome your guests at specified locations.
We provide a COMPLIMENTARY STEP-ON GUIDE to accompany you throughout your tour.
No where will you find museums, boot shops, or ranchers so willing to greet your guests with a friendly, West Texas "Howdy Ya'll"! From a cowboy dinner on the banks of the Concho River, western shopping at its finest, to enjoying the biggest steaks in Texas, our welcome mat is out! For a list of suggested itineraries, click here.
Please Contact: Jenni Hutcheson at San Angelo Convention & Visitors Bureau - 325-655-4136 or e-mail email@example.com